[SECC] GQP web site problems

Subject: [SECC] GQP web site problems
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 21:39:27 -0700 (PDT)
I just visited the GQP site and many of the pages are not avaliable.  These
were all working well when I left on this trip.  It seems that some repair of
other problems may have lost some of my updates... or something...??
  So, I Will reload all the pages of the site tonite and report on the status
after that reset.

  FYI, the Red salmon are late on the Kenai river, but the griz are there to
chase us all off the water every day.   Great pictures... lousy fishing...
and that's my excuse and I am sticking to it....

  Sorry for any confusion, but all was tested and well when I dropped off the
grid.  I will fix and report..

  Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
Be well,