[SECC] AN Wireless Towers

Subject: [SECC] AN Wireless Towers
From: rnwalker at bellsouth.net (Rick Walker)
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 23:12:35 -0500
Paul,

I am not local to the Atlanta area (I'm in Huntsville, Alabama), but I have
a 155 foot AN/Wireless 55-N rotating tower system (I'm extending it to 195
feet in September).  In addition, I'm putting up an AN/Wireless HHD-70 free
standing tower in September.  The base for the new tower is already poured
and curing (11' X 11' X 5' pad).  If you want to make the drive, you are
welcome to come over and see my installation.

I highly recommend the AN/Wireless towers.  My 155 footer has been in
service for 18 months and still looks new.

73,

Rick
K4TD