[SECC] [SEDXC] Ten-Tec Omni VII

Subject: [SECC] [SEDXC] Ten-Tec Omni VII
From: aldermant at alltel.net (Tommy)
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 22:22:39 -0400
It may be possible that you could get a clearer understanding of what
'may' be offered by reading over the 'preliminary' specifications again?

Drawing conclusions on marketing/sales 'preliminary' specifications
normally leads to a false conclusion. How many hams have been waiting
with baited breath for an ethernet interface so they could run a
radio remotely, compared to the rest of the amateurs who prefer to
have a radio sitting in front of them, on their desk?

What we need is a good solid performing radio (receiver) that is also
quite reliable. We most likely do not need another 'gadget' box.

Tom - W4BQF