[SECC] NAQP

Subject: [SECC] NAQP
From: aldermant at alltel.net (Tommy)
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 19:16:22 -0400
What I want is a schematic for the circuit you were using on 40m. You
know, the one that puts out loud buzz saw noise products every 20 hz
from your carrier frequency, for +/- 3 kc? Boy, that sure kept a lot
of QRM from gathering around you.... :-)... :-)... are you going to
share that with us?

Tom - W4BQF