[SECC] HELP! FT1000MP Mark V Field

Subject: [SECC] HELP! FT1000MP Mark V Field
From: w4nti at mindspring.com (Dan/W4NTI)
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 15:34:28 -0500
In my opinion,  having been a electronic tech in my past life, I think
you have either a cold solder connection, a crack in the PCB, or a loose
connection on a jumper cable. Or a combination of them all.   Likely
near a pressure point.  I.E. the push button and where the board is
tightened.

Dan/W4NTI