[SECC] Contest Accessories for Sale

Subject: [SECC] Contest Accessories for Sale
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e at bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 9:56:28 -0400
  I have following for sale : W9XT Contest Card -  $90  See
http://www.unifiedmicro.com/w9xtcard.html

                                              Top Ten DX Doubler . I will
include two premade generic cables from Top
                                              Ten ( a $40 value)   - $200

                                               Kenwood TS-850S with 1st and 2nd
IF 500khz CW filters - $850 + shipping
                                               I am the original owner.

  Everything works fine. I am just selling off this stuff since I don't use it
much that anymore and can
  use the $$$ for other stuff. I will give you guys first shot before I post
these to eham.net.

73, Jeff KU8E