[SECC] OP Available

Subject: [SECC] OP Available
From: jt.w6fo at gmail.com (JT Croteau)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:15:14 -0400
I'd really like to improve my HF contesting skills and this only comes
from experience.  If anyone who is setup for multi-op is ever in need
of an op for a contest, I'd appreciate the opportunity to participate.

I really don't have much HF contest experience, most of my prior contesting
experience has been in the various VHF/UHF Sweepstakes and QSO
Parties.  I've operated the VHF contests as both a rover and as part
of a multi-op team.  I am also exclusively a phone op at this time but
I am slowly working on improving my CW skills.

I'm willing to travel anywhere in GA or neighboring borders to participate.

--
  JT Croteau - W6FO - Canton, GA
  ARS #2,147 | NoGA-QRP | SEDXC | SECC | ARRL