[SECC] Hawaii QSO Party

Subject: [SECC] Hawaii QSO Party
From: w4nti at mindspring.com (Dan/W4NTI)
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 15:59:59 -0500
Back in the 60s I spend a lot of time either listening or operating from
South East Asia and the Pacific.  And in the 70s I was in Europe.  Then
a bit in the 80s I was out in the Marshall islands.

Georgia was one of the most consistant area's heard all around the
world.  Depending on spots and conditions in general of course.

Florida was normally first in/last out.  Followed by Georgia and
Alabama.  4 land did a fine job.

Enjoy

Dan/W4NTI   (Alabama)