[SECC] Welcome New Members - SECC

Subject: [SECC] Welcome New Members - SECC
From: aa4lr at arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 21:12:02 -0400
Please join me in welcoming the following new members to the South
East Contest Club:

* Wayne KB4AAC - Wayne joined in June. From his e-mail address, I
would guess he operates CW, or it could be his initials, I'm not so
sure. His previous callsign was KB4AED. His favorite contests are
NAQP and the Fla QP.

* Chaz W4KGF - Chaz also joined in June. I recently met Chaz at a
local Hamfest. As a young ham, I remember reading about the 1972
Navassa expedition, and found it inspiring, so I was delighted to
meet him. He was previously K5AZL. Chaz says he enjoys any contests
on 10m.

* Robert W2WG - Robert joined us in July. Roberts previous calls were
KN4LSV, K4LSV, KF2YI, AA2UV. His favorite contests are ARRL DX CW and
the CQWW.

* Barry K4WX - Barry joined in August. Barry's previous calls
include: N4TEK, KI4MPO, WD6CDO. His favorite contests are any that
can fit between his work and family priorities. (Ain't that the truth!)

Gentlemen, if you haven't already done so, please go to http://
lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/secc and join our e-mail
reflector. There we have a perpetual, daily meeting on contests and
contest-related topics.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901