[SECC] Open House at NQ4I

Subject: [SECC] Open House at NQ4I
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:47:40 -0400
GM SECCers,

The evites for the picnic and open house at Ricks went out a few minutes
ago.  There were four "accepts" in the first five minutes - OKAY!  I have a
little housekeeping to do:

1.  The invites went to every member on the club roster, to the email
address on the club roster.  Approx. forty of the invites bounced back for a
bad email address.  IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE SECC AND DID NOT GET AN
EVITE, PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECT, even if you don't plan on going.  I will get
you an invitation and update our roster.  The reflector and the roster are
two separate lists.

2.  Being new to evite, I sent out (to most folks) a draft invite rather
than the final one.  The only changes in the final were we added notes about
it being adults only, and a reminder in the text to click on the box about
bringing a side dish or a dessert.

3.  Anyone who would like to toss a few $$ into the hat to defray the cost
of what's being provided, please contact me directly - no pressure, this is
a purely voluntary club!

4.  Invites went to FCG and TCG.  Ill update the SECC on what we hear back.

73,
Hal,
N4GG