[SECC] [SEDXC] PFFT! (Was: Texas QSO Party)

Subject: [SECC] [SEDXC] PFFT! (Was: Texas QSO Party)
From: w4nti at mindspring.com (Dan/W4NTI)
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:22:04 -0500
I think you have answered that age old question Jeff.  I know when Jim
(KC4HW) and I was looking to change the Alabama QSO Party weekend we
spent a LOT of time checking who was doing what and when.

Another answer is perhaps the RTTY crowd don't give a rip about tearing
up the entire 40 m CW segement.  Course thats just MY observations.

Dan/W4NTI