[SECC] hamfest/convention

Subject: [SECC] hamfest/convention
From: nq4i at contesting.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 05:18:23 -0400
Hi All...I will be speaking next weekend at the SEDCO hamfest in
Sevierville, Tn this is the hamfest/convention that is piggy-backed with the
TenTec Hamfest...my topic is "Multi-Multi Contesting CQ WPX SSB 2004-2006
The 3 Peat Quest" I am scheduled for the 1450-1530 Sat time frame...this is
going to be one of the best contesting/dx'ing hamfests...if you can attend,
I am sure that you will enjoy the many fine programs that are offered...the
TenTec hamfest starts Fri-Sat and ends 1330 on Sat..then the SEDCO starts
immediately after.....it will go until 2200 or so Friday night and lots of
great prises....the web page is www.SEDCO.Homestead.com
hope to see some of you there! de Rick NQ4I