[SECC] re CWSS - Close Scores!

Subject: [SECC] re CWSS - Close Scores!
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e at bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 12:59:06 -0500
Add W4OC to that list too..

Jeff, KU8E                     828/80                    132,480
Lee, AA4GA               837/70                    132,246
Jay, K4OGG              827/80                    132,160
Don , W4OC             823/80                    131,680

The A power winner in GA will come down to logging accuracy. I lucked out an
broke the
20 meter pileup to VY1JA for my first sweep on CW in many many years

Also, congrats to N4GG on the big score. You were so loud everywhere I thought
for sure you were guest operating somewhere. Great effort with the "wires in
the woods"...

Hope the Alabama guys submit their scores for SECC one last time before their
ACG affiliation
is official so we have a shot at a 2nd straight gavel.

73, Jeff