[SECC] no code license

Subject: [SECC] no code license
From: tbdrake at charter.net (Tom Drake)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:42:17 -0500
I agree with Rick.  Let's make sure to Elmer the new folks rather than allow
for pandemonium because they are shunned by all us "super-ops." We'll get
what we expect.

For anyone who is compelled to sell out because of the new way of life,  I
hereby make a standing offer to buy your entire station for $0.05 per pound
AND I will haul it off. No questions asked.

73 and Merry Christmas,

Tom NN4RR