[SECC] NAQP SSB Claimed Scores

Subject: [SECC] NAQP SSB Claimed Scores
From: jpryor at uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:09:22 -0500
John, et. al.,

I worked a total of seven, or maybe eight stations in the NAQP phone
test because one of my antenna supports, also known as a 90' tall red
oak in the front yard, came crashing down in the middle of the night
Friday night.  If anyone in the Atlanta area wants to know the name
of a great tree service, we were very pleased with the crew that came
on Sunday and took care of our problem.

I was pleased that one of the 7/8 QSOs was with N4PN, who was working
a steady stream of callers.

73,

Jay, K4OGG