[SECC] FW: NAQP Plaques Sponsored by SECC

From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 20:20:00 -0400
I'm please to be #2.  Only five more lucky participants needed!  BTW, for
those who have not participated in NAQPs before - these are great contests.
10 hours of chair time is enough to get up a full head of steam but not kill
the weekend.  Hope to see all SECCers in the next one, and many of you at
Dayton.

Hal
N4GG