[SECC] GQP updates on web

Subject: [SECC] GQP updates on web
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 05:53:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
Tommy's list of plaque sponsors is now current.  We thank our sponsors for
their contributions.

Jeff's rover list and map are updated also, more on Monday he sez....  Rovers
are the Bomb!!!

http://gqp.contesting.com/index.htm
You may have to refresh the web pages to see the changes.

There was a mention about some sort of award for GA stations to parallel the
award for Work All GA Counties.
It occurred to me that GA stations might be recognized for WAS as the
equivalent situation.
Any thoughts, any sponsors!!

In the past I also considered a sprinkling of prizes in the participants that
was not based on score, just for participating.
This could be some of the products Jeff has found which are not expensive.
Selection could be by rank, selected by random/prime/Fibonacci/Mersine
numbers...
Or just every 3rd or 5th or 10th from the top for as many as we could get
sponsor donations for, split GA/Non GA.?

We would need a volunteer to manage these extras.
I would supply spread sheets with winners info and addresses as an aid to this
wrangler.

It is never too late to do these extras.
Publicity would not be best, but would get good notice when the winners and
scores are put up.

We really have a lot of activity going for this year.
I am sure the clubs are grateful to all for the support, and I cannot thank you
all enough.

Mo later...

Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.