[SECC] [SEDXC] GQP SO or MS with packet.

Subject: [SECC] [SEDXC] GQP SO or MS with packet.
From: ironbutttad at yahoo.com (Tad Williamson)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:29:47 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks, John for the prompt reply.  I thought that was
the way I was reading it but then read more into it
than I should have.
Thanks.  I should be active for at least part of the
GQP.  I'll miss the start because I'll be at the
hockey game but should be able to kick in around 7
local time.
I'll probably run CW only but I'm not sure.
73, all, Tad