[SECC] [K4GA/GQP2007] K4GA Activation List Rev. A (was: RE: GQP Monday M

Subject: [SECC] [K4GA/GQP2007] K4GA Activation List Rev. A (was: RE: GQP Monday Morning Update)
From: Matt at HiWAAY.net (Matt Lee, K4AQ)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 01:24:28 -0400
Jeff KU8E and Mike NE4S,

Ref: http://gqp.contesting.com/CountyCoverage.htm (0900 ET, 10-Apr-2007)
     http://gqp.contesting.com/RoverPlans.htm
     http://gqp.contesting.com/MapOfCoverage.htm

Delete: BUTTs and PUTNam counties. (N4PN will activate.)

Delete: FRANklin county. (W4MY, NM2L and NY4N will activate.)

Add:    NEWTon county.

K4GA Activation (Primary) List (Rev. A, 11-Apr-2007)
------------------------------
(counties listed in random order, by day)

Sat: ROCKdale (K4GA/Sat; NY4N/Sun)
     NEWTon (K4GA/Sat; NY4N/Sun)
     MORGan (K4GA/Sat; N4PN/???; NY4N/Sun)

Sun: HART (K4GA/Sun)
     ELBErt (K4GA/Sun)

--
Matt K4AQ &
Darin NT4XT

  • [SECC] GQP Monday Morning Update, ku8e at bellsouth.net
    • [SECC] [K4GA/GQP2007] K4GA Activation List Rev. A (was: RE: GQP Monday Morning Update), Matt Lee, K4AQ <=