[SECC] GQP

Subject: [SECC] GQP
From: jimjohnson at alaweb.com (KC4HW)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 07:17:58 -0500
I am headed out the door to attend the Headland Tailgate (First one) just north
of Dothan this
morning.

After that I will be operating in the GQP starting at 1800Z..  Going to do
mobile and cover
about 7 or 8 counties.  I will be operating CW at 15 to 20 WPM as best I can...
hi   The
recommend frequencies are 3545 7045 14045 21045 and 28045...  I will probably
be around
there somewhere...  I will start on 15 and 20 meters, then as the day
progressive I will
probably switch to 20 and 40M..  I might try some 80M, worked on the antenna
yesterday a
little, but did not have time to really check it out.

If I can get all the counties done that I committed to, then it will be just a
Saturday effort.  If I
don't I will try to get the rest tomorrow.

Jim/KC4HW
http://www.AlabamaContestGroup.org
http://www.AlabamaQSOParty.org (June 2nd and 3rd, 2007)