[SECC] GaQP N4GG Single Op HP

Subject: [SECC] GaQP N4GG Single Op HP
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 21:58:38 -0300
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: N4GG
Operator(s): N4GG
Station: N4GG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CHER
Operating Time (hrs): 12:55
Radios: SO2R

   80:  111
   40:  339
   20:  234
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  684     0  CW Mults = 48  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 65,664

Being CW only, 15 and 10 sure were useless!  I operated through the
thunderstorms Saturday night, which were mostly a little South of here -
any closer and I would have been pulling the plugs.  Meanwhile - hours
of QRN made things a little tough.  Could almost never hear the rovers
on 40 or 20 and could not break their pileups - hope they survived
driving the bad wx okay - operation beyond the call of duty!

Another fun one in the log book.  Nice to see so many SECC members in
the log.  Congrats to the organizers.  Activity was very good.  Sunday
morning mistake was running 20 on the stateside wires instead of the EU
wires - there were more EU stations looking for us on day two than US
stations left to work.

2X FT-1000MP+Inrad, ACOM2000A, Writelog, Home Brew SO2R, Wires in the
woods

GG