[SECC] N1MM scoring for GQP

Subject: [SECC] N1MM scoring for GQP
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:44:10 -0700 (PDT)
Logs:
I have had several notes with multiplier errors as a topic.
N1MM and N3FJP both have their problems.
It is mostly with DX contacts, but other cute things creep in.

In score processing I do make it all correct.  This means some DX mults may go
away.
Also, I do recover some mults in the states, counties and provinces that may
have not been recorded well.
Last year I posted an error page, just to shed a bit of light on individual
situations.

Let's see.... K4EA likes to use MDC for MD as I recall... but I change it to
MD...
This actually makes both forms OK even though only the one is expected.
DC will get you MD too.
Canadian provinces have several popular forms too but it all, (well mostly),
fixes up.

106 logs in, all answered and backed up...  keep them coming.

73
Mike

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
Be well,