[SECC] Antenna for sale

Subject: [SECC] Antenna for sale
From: k4dli at earthlink.net (James Streible)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:38:17 -0400
Folks,

If you remember J.T.,W6FO, he has returned to New Hampshire and left
some of his stuff here and his friend Jenn and she has it for sale. I
went up and took down the antenna today and here is what she has:

1   Butternut vertical HF2V with DX Engineering ground radial plate

1   Triplite PR-25a  25 amp power supply

1   Line choke wound out of RG-213 type coax on about a 5 in form

1   G5RV antenna (At lest that is what I think it is)

1   Doublet for unknown frequency (Good center connector and end insulators)

1   Parts for a Quad: 12 Fiberglass spreaders, 12-ft. boom & 3 spiders

About 100 ft of RG-213 type coax with PL-259's on each end.

She just wants to get rid of these items and you can contact her at:

jennm517 at gmail.com of 678-923-1959. She said E-mail would be preferred
but it is OK to call.

I do not have any of these items and you should deal with her directly.

Thanks,

Jim  K4DLI