[SECC] [SEDXC] BONEYARD

Subject: [SECC] [SEDXC] BONEYARD
From: davemoss at mindspring.com (davemoss at mindspring.com)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 20:39:44 -0500
Mike (and others),

I just got home from work/little league playoffs, so sorry about the
late response.  I have flea market spaces 1343 and 1344, which back up
onto spaces 1141 and 1142 that Robin AA4RC has.  (West side of Hara
arena--the side where the bus stops have been in the past)  Not sure how
we'll have it set up, but we'll have a pop-up tent, table, and some
chairs.  Come sit a spell if you need a rest.  We'll be in and out, but
feel free to have a seat and rest a bit.  Our group had a few
cancellations this week, so not as many folks going and may not have
anyone at the table at times.

I still have a couple tickets left.  If anyone wants them ($20 each),
I'll throw in a VIP parking pass good for the weekend, in the lot
between the boneyard and Basore Rd.  These are flea market vendor
tickets good for early entry into the boneyard.

Dave KE4UW