[SECC] Annual Meeting - Second Notice

Subject: [SECC] Annual Meeting - Second Notice
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 09:15:55 -0400
As announced previously, the annual business meeting of the SECC will be
held June 2nd, at Jim Miller Park in Marietta, at 1PM in the bleachers.
This is contemporaneous with the Atlanta hamfest - I hope to see everyone
there.

Agenda:

N4GG - Call to order and Introductions
AA4LR - Secretary report - minutes
All - Old Business
N4GG/N1ND/All - New Business
    Special recognition - club member
    Comments by N1ND
    Floor is open
Election of Officers for 2007-2008
Adjourn

Per tradition and the philosophy of the club, we will try hard to hold this
to well under an hour.  In my experience, ragchewing after adjournment takes
longer!

An ad hoc group has been working on a slate of officers for next year.
These will be presented in the next few days via email.  Nominations will
also be open from the floor at the meeting.  Anyone wishing to hold office
next year should contact myself direct --

73
Hal
N4GG (NN4GG this weekend - QRV WPX-CW)