[SECC] Welcome New Members -- SECC

Subject: [SECC] Welcome New Members -- SECC
From: aa4lr at arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 10:38:02 -0400
First, I want to apologize for being so late with an update on the
membership roster. Usually, I like to update it every month or two,
but it's been quite a year getting Theresa through the last bit of
graduate school, and I let it slide far, far too long. (In fact,
longer than I realised)

Please join me in welcoming the following new members to the South
East Contest Club:

* Jim Streible K4DLI (Marietta, GA) - Jim joined in October 2006.
Jim's favorite contests are the CQWW, CQ and ARRL 10m, CQ 160m and
he's just getting into RTTY and PSK. On a personal note, it turns out
that I knew Jim's son Chuck when he was at GA Tech.

* Gary Branch N5BI (Macon, GA) - Gary joined in October 2006. His
former calls are WN5BIV, KD4MRC and KR4FC. Gary doesn't list a
favorite contest, so I assume he likes them all!

* Mike Roden W5JR (Alpharetta, GA) - Mike joined in November 2006.
His former calls are K7JR, N5FL, and WA5UOB. Mike likes any CW
contest, but prefers something on the low bands as he only has wires
in the trees. He'd be delighted to be invited to a multi-op or to
guest op somewhere nearby.

* Wayne Harrell WD4LYV (Sycamore, GA) - Wayne joined in December
2006. His favorite contest is the Georgia QSO party, or any state QSO
party, for that matter. He also enjoys the WPX.

* Greg Potter NM2L (Sugar Hill, GA) - Greg joined in January 2007.
His former calls were WA2NKC, VK9ZM, VK9ZW. So, Greg must know
propagation in both hemispheres. His favorite contest is the ARRL SS.

* Owen Adair WD4FSU (Stockbridge, GA) - Own joined in January 2007.
His favorite contest is the ARRL RTTY contest.

* Bruce Gibson WA3GNW (Charleston, SC) - Bruce joined in March 2007.
His favorite contests are the ARRL 10m, the CQ WW DX and WPX CW
contests, and the state QSO parties. Bruce is outside the current
circle, and may benefit from moving the circle further east.

Gentlemen, if you haven't already done so, please go to http://
lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/secc and join our e-mail
reflector. There we have a perpetual, daily meeting on contests and
contest-related topics.

We should have the SECC web roster updated shortly.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
Quote: "Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!"
             -- Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales