[SECC] Contesting

Subject: [SECC] Contesting
From: aldermant at alltel.net (Tommy)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 18:01:59 -0400
I'm going to be doing no contesting for a while.

During yesterday's 'little' thunderstorm, I had what I call a micro-burst
(the news said a tornado touched down) in my front yard where all of my
trees (used) to be. In addition to losing all of my wire antennas and all of
my 600' run of open wire feeders, I had six very tall trees uprooted, four
tall trees snapped off at the base and untold layers of huge tree limbs
destroyed. The odd part about this storm is none of my neighbors suffered
any damage at all.

So it will just be a while before I can get back into rag chewin and
contesting!

Tom - W4BQF