[SECC] Digital on FD

Subject: [SECC] Digital on FD
From: fdennin at numail.org (Lewis Frederick Dennin II)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 13:54:16 -0400 (EDT)
Jim,

I believe that RTTY will be the dominant digital mode but dependent which
interface you have, you could run both.  MMTTY is a free download from the
internet which is by far, the most popular piece of RTTY software
available and in my opinion, fairly easy to setup and use.

Good luck and if I can help you, please contact me.

73'....Fred WW4LL