[SECC] Moving the circle

Subject: [SECC] Moving the circle
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e at bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:42:53 -0500

Hal,

I did that analysis (based on ARRL online results) when I first submitted my
proposal.  I went back 5 years. The only members we would lose would be in
Alabama.

Potential New Members (based on stations who submiited scores in ARRL sponsored
contests)

(Contesters active in SC found in ARRL contest results)

K2SX - Pawley Island , SC         175 miles
K3AN - Salem, SC                     146 miles
WA8OJR -  Spartenburg, SC      142 miles
AA4V - Isle of Palms, SC           135 miles
K4DLJ - Darlington, SC              162 miles
W0AH (now K4LY)  Inman, SC   150 miles
K4CNW Irmo, SC                       98 miles

You can also add W4BQF, KF4GTA, KT4ZB and others that are outside the current
circle but
still belong to the SECC. I didn't even check who is in Charlotte, NC, which
would be inside the newest proposed circle.

Jeff