[SECC] announcement

Subject: [SECC] announcement
From: nq4i at contesting.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 08:07:10 -0400
Its is with pleasure that I announce that effective immediately Bobby Lacey
KF4GTA will be the new Webmaster for the SECC....Bobby has years of web
administration experience and most recently has hosted, sponsored and designed
the nq4i.com website...Bobby is currently a student at Valdosta State and is an
avid vhf satellite and dx contester...he has participated in NAQP, CQ WPX CW
from NQ4I M-M and has become a valuable member of the team...he brings a
multitude of experience with him as webmaster and above all has unlimited
enthusiasm!

I wish to personally thank Kent AE4Y for his long years of service as
webmaster...the improvements to the SECC page and its presentation is
commendable....we wish Kent the very best in his future endeavors...

Rick Dougherty NQ4I
President SECC