[SECC] DL-DX RTTY

Subject: [SECC] DL-DX RTTY
From: k4dli at earthlink.net (James Streible)
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 23:33:01 -0400
Here is the score I sent in to the DL-DX RTTY Contest.
I hope there were at lest 3 members who worked the contest and will send
in their logs so we can be listed in the Club Competition.

 ARRL Section : GA
       Club/Team : South East Contest Club
         Software: N1MM Logger V7.7.1

        Band    QSOs    Pts   Cty   Sec
           7            57       510   11   15
          14        117      1000   20   15
          21            1             5      1    1
          21            6          90       4    1
       Total     181       1605    36  32

           Score : 109,140

Only had about 7.5 hours to operate due to going to see the grandson
play in the Little League All Stars
Playoff (unfortunately they got beat) and I am not up to doing "All
Nighters" any more. However, it was fun and I hope to do the contest
again next year.

Jim  K4DLI