[SECC] HQ Stations for IARU

Subject: [SECC] HQ Stations for IARU
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e at bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:59:28 -0500

  I heard that the SECC (NQ4I) is on the list for W1AW/4 in one of the IARU
contests in the upcoming future?  Is this true ??  I was wondering if the club
has ever tried to get the NU1AW call ? Seems like if you ask early enough you
might get it. This year they are doing NU1AW at K2LE/1. The just did NU1AW in
2004 and are doing it again. I know K3LR got do do NU1AW/3 the year after the
did W1AW/3. I bet we would run up a big score from down in the southeast if we
ever got it.

 Jeff KU8E