[SECC] NE4S Colorado QSO Party summary

Subject: [SECC] NE4S Colorado QSO Party summary
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 16:29:05 -0700 (PDT)
It looks like a good start (or restart) for COQP.
I put in about 12 of the 16 hours,quitting about 6PM Local time.
N1MM seemed to take all the mults, but I am not sure the score is accurate.
They will sort it out and adjust from the Cabrillo file tho.
Rig TS2000, Amp to trim up to 150W.  G5RV for high bands, 40M Folded Dipole.  I
need more time to do antenna work here.

Many SECC/AQP stations worked!! Thanks!  NY4N was always there, often the first
caller when I swiched band or mode.
It was good to hear John/BAI with good signals, not like extended ground wave
in GA.
I think the rovers hit almost all the counties.  Rovers Rule!  Next year I will
do a rover run here to fill in gaps.

Here is the breakdown from Park County, CO  (the real South Park)

   CallSign Used : NE4S
     Operator(s) : NE4S
            Band : ALL
           Power : LOW
            Mode : MIXED
Default Exchange : PAR
      Gridsquare :
            Name : Mike Condon
         Address : P O BOX 1954
  City/State/Zip : Fairplay  CO  80440
         Country : USA
    ARRL Section : CO
       Club/Team : South East Contest Club
         Software: N1MM Logger V7.7.1
        Band  Mode  QSOs    Pts  Sec
           7  CW     108     432   27
          14  CW     100     400   14
          14  USB    233     466   37
          21  CW       7      28    1
       Total  Both   448    1326   79

           Score : 104,754

That's it from 10,500' in the mountains....

73,
Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
Be well,