[SECC] club goals

Subject: [SECC] club goals
From: nq4i at contesting.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:53:05 -0400
Hi All...wanted to pass along a few of my personal goals for the SECC this year

1. Nail down this circle thing!!
2. To foster the GQP in a bigger and better way...stand by as I have some plans
that will start unfolding soon...
3. To have even more success in GQP from an entrant level than last year...and
last year was great!
4. To increase membership in the SECC and hence increase club scores.
5. To sponsor another club picnic this fall.
6. To have fun.
7. To contest.
8. To make the web site the best we can!
9. To win the SS gavel again!

I will be asking each member to take on additional assignments...the secret to
success is stay busy and I anticipate a busy year...there's lots of contesting
to be done, and lots of behind the scenes work also....save this page and look
at it in July next year and lets see how we did!

Thanks to our past officers...excellent job, big shoes to fill...but I promise
that I will be doing my best...and we are going to make this one of the finest
contesting clubs anywhere!

73 de Rick nq4i