[SECC] new photos on the SECC web site

Subject: [SECC] new photos on the SECC web site
From: nq4i at contesting.com (Rick Dougherty)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:18:48 -0400
Hi Guys..greetings from KL7...just landed a few hours ago..doing some crew
rest and then this evening headed back home..Bobby KF4GTA our SECC webmaster
has uploaded the pictures taken at the Huntsville ARRL National
Convention...check out the photos http://secc.contesting.com/ and see for
your self...we had good representation from the SECC at Huntsville...I got
quite a few good comments about my proposal for next year's event...we are
nearing a vote on the SECC circle...things are wrapping up on that front
soon...stay tuned de Rick NQ4I