[SECC] NCCC Practices Thursday and Friday

Subject: [SECC] NCCC Practices Thursday and Friday
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 17:33:20 -0400
Hello all:  I just checked the NCCC website.  It says that there will be
NA Sprint practices Thursday and Friday nights using the NA Sprint
rules.  That means 80, 40, 20 M CW, high power permitted, mults counted
once for the contest, and no dupes permitted.  This would be a good
chance to check out your logging program and hookups before the real NA
Sprint Saturday night.  These practices will be 0230-0259 UTC Friday and
Saturday (Thursday and Friday local).  Don't forget to sign up with KU8E
at ku8e at bellsouth.net for a Southeast Sprint Coalition Team for the real
Sprint on Saturday night.  Remember that the exchange is both calls, #,
Name, SPC.  And there is a 5 khz QSY rule before you can CQ again and a
one khz QSY rule before you can call somebody.

Let's also help out our friends in TCG to the north in their TN QSO
Party on Sunday.  W4NZ/M, W4OQG/M, and other mobiles will be QRV, I am
sure.

73,

John, K4BAI.