[SECC] NA Sprint CW N3ZL LP

Subject: [SECC] NA Sprint CW N3ZL LP
From: n3zl.radio at gmail.com (Greg Davis)
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 11:58:59 -0400
Call: N3ZL
Operator(s): N3ZL
Station: N3ZL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   31
   40:   45
   20:   36
---------------------

Team: Southeast Sprint Coalition

Comments:

My first sprint - that was intense and it pushed my operating skills to the
limit. I started off a little sloppy, got a good rhythm through the middle part
of the contest, my rate shot up, but then I got a tired towards the end and my
rate went back down. I had relatively good luck calling stations but my CQs
typically weren't answered very quickly.

Now that I know more of the technique to use, I think if we did this again
tomorrow night I could get a several more QSOs than I did this time around.

I sent everything by hand, but I did use computer logging for the first time in
a couple of months.

I heard K4BAI many times before I finally got him near the end, KU8E
the first time I heard him.

73 de Greg N3ZL