[SECC] CQWW SSB

Subject: [SECC] CQWW SSB
From: wb4sq at yahoo.com (Gary McConville)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:27:38 -0700 (PDT)
For those of us who are also in the SEDXC group, it's a great final
surge to rack up DX entities for the member's only 'WorkEm on a Wire'
before the contest ends on Nov 1st.  Remember it's 100 watts max with
only one driven wire element.  No reflectors or directors.  Even though
you work this contest, remember to put SECC as the club affiliation...