[SECC] Recent SECC Members - Welcome!

Subject: [SECC] Recent SECC Members - Welcome!
From: aa4lr at arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 21:34:32 -0500

Please join me in welcoming some of our recent new members to the
South East Contest Club:

* Bill Savage, K3AN (Salem, SC) - Bill joined in September. Bill's
favorite contests are the ARRL Sweepstakes (both CW and Phone), the
ARRL CW and the IARU.

* Mark Luhrman, W4SVO (Ocala, FL) - Mark has been a regular at NQ4I
for some time. He enjoys all contests, but I know he's particularly
fond of working the low bands, especially 80m.

* Jim Dunbar, K4PV (Milton, FL) - Jim joined in October. His favorite
contests emphasize dx contests: IARU, CQ WW, ARRL DX, both on CW and
Phone. Jim also enjoys the NAQP and Florida QSO Parties.

* Fred Massey, AA6CJ (Tullahoma, TN) - Fred joined in November. His
favorite contests include the CQ WW (CW & Phone), Sweepstakes, the
ARRL DX contests, and Field Day. (Which brings forth the debate once
again -- is Field Day a contest?)

* Ron Todd, K4WZ (Forest Park, GA) - Ron joined in December. He didn't
note any favorite contests, so perhaps he hasn't yet decided.

Gentlemen, if you haven't already done so, please go to http://
lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/secc and join our e-mail
reflector. There we have a perpetual, daily meeting on contests and
contest-related topics.

The SECC Web roster has already been updated with these new members.
(Thanks, Bobby)

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901