[SECC] SECC Sponsored NAQP Plaques for 2008

Subject: [SECC] SECC Sponsored NAQP Plaques for 2008
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 16:37:11 -0500
Hello all:  Thanks for the FB volunteers to pay for the NAQP plaques
sponsored by SECC this year.  No further volunteers are needed at this
time.  I have send K9QQ the check and the following are contributing
$10.00 each:

K4BAI, K2SX, WI4R, W6IZT, WA4TII, W8JI, and NQ4I.  Thanks also to W4OC
and KC4HW who volunteered after I had the first seven volunteers.

Merry Christmas to all.  73, John, K4BAI.