[SECC] EUCW 160M Contest This Weekend

Subject: [SECC] EUCW 160M Contest This Weekend
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 14:03:56 -0500
Hello all:  See the message and the URL in the message below.  I had
thought there were no CW or SSB contests this weekend, only the ARRL
RTTY Round Up.  However, here we have rules for the EUCW 160M contest.
So, for those of us who can work 160M with some chance of working
Europe, this could be a fun event on an otherwise open weekend.
Apparently, everyone can work everyone else, but if you don't work an
European Club you wouldn't have any multipliers. Haven't figured out how
the Affiliated clubs outside Europe (such as QRP ARCI) figure into that.
   Anyway, a chance to have some fun and give others some points on 160
CW this weekend.  73, John, K4BAI.

In the EUCW 160m Contest

         http://www.agcw.org/eucw/eu160.html

I will be on the air operating DK0AG (club station of AGCW-DL).

161 es cu
Joe DK7VW

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: