[SECC] NAQP SSB Teams - Help Needed

Subject: [SECC] NAQP SSB Teams - Help Needed
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:32:22 -0500
Hello all:  Our SECC#1 team score last weekend is looking very good for
an east coast team.  The west coast and then the south west were the
places to be for high scores on CW.  Paul, N4PN, accidentally clicked on
SMC#2 instead of SECC #2, so the totals for those teams are not being
reported correctly.  However, the team membership is taken from the
pre-registered lists and not from 3830 postings or even from the
submitted logs themeselves, so the final results will have Paul's score
with the correct team.

For this weekend's NAQP SSB, we could use some more team members.  Here
is what I have so far, subject to change before the contest starts:

SECC #1     SECC#2
N4PN        K4OD
N4XL        AA4LR
K4BAI       NJ8J
KU8E
W4SVO

Obviously, we need at least two more to fill out team two and I'd like
to have a team three, as well.  I think I recall correctly that WW4LL
will have a M/2 entry, so that explains why we haven't heard from some
of our regulars for single op entries.

I will register the teams late Friday. So, please let me hear from you
if you can help us out this weekend.

73,

John, K4BAI.