[SECC] FREE QST & CQs--over 150 pounds!

Subject: [SECC] FREE QST & CQs--over 150 pounds!
From: billn4nx at alltel.net (Bill Barr, N4NX)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 11:22:58 -0500
Gang,

I have a large collection ( Almost complete ) of QSTs dating back to the 60s
and a lesser number of CQs.  I would like to find them all a home.  I was about
to discard then I thought about all the new HAMs  ( Many who are young ) and
thought that maybe they could be of some use in that area.

One way or the other they are no longer going to reside at my QTH!

No picking and choosing--all most go as a lot.  FREE.  Please advise.

73
Bill N4NX