[SECC] N1MM detail for GQP...

Subject: [SECC] N1MM detail for GQP...
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 12:35:12 -0800 (PST)
Re: N1MM
Steve N2IC, has shown that 6m work can be entered readily into N1MM.
Just enter 50125 into the call sign entry box, and you can log on 6m.
Some of the windows will not show 6m, but the scores will be OK.
Of course you have to have a 6m radio, or not be radio connected.
They will add the full display of the bands on a later update....
These guys were really responsive.

Other:
WriteLog notes are being exchanged, the most current level 10.65 includes GQP,
but needs the bands and mults fixed.
That request is open.
For now, I have done an edit on the GAQP.INI file, and the mults come out OK.
If they do not get an update out before GQP, I will post the edited file for
Download.

NA looks like a multiplier edit too... more later

TR "DOM" file changes probably will work here too..
I will post both of these when I get it verified.

WinTest request in, but I was a bit late on this one.  We will see.

Other loggers are in the works, updates when/if they happen.

When I get all this caught up I may actually do some contesting.

73,
Mike

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2008 is April 12/13, see gqp.contesting.com !
Be well

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs