[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score NCCC Practice 2/29

Subject: [SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score NCCC Practice 2/29
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 22:27:35 -0500
                    NCCC Sprint - Feb 29

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:  26     14
   40:  17      5
   20:   0      0
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  43     19  Total Score = 817

20M was dead.  40 was very poor.  Some good signals from CA and OR, weak sigs
from WA, and surprise good signals from IN.  80M was good for the eastern area
and I did work W0YK there.  Didn't try 160 tonight since it seemed there were
other new mults to work on 80.  Welcome to W0IS (MN) and KK9V (IN) and KE0M in
CO although he didn't hear me.  CU in the ladder beginning maybe week after
next.  73, John, K4BAI.

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2/29/2008 8:18 AM