[SECC] First GQP Rover/Fixed coverage update

Subject: [SECC] First GQP Rover/Fixed coverage update
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 07:31:24 -0700 (PDT)
I have just posted Jeff's info from yesterday on rover and fixed station
coverage on the GQP site.
http://gqp.contesting.com/RoverPlans.htm

I think we do not have NY4N, Jeff and Becky, routed yet.
They will probably be hitting most of the counties I had in my preliminary plan.
I will drop my route, and set up another as I can easily go to south central or
north east.
Then Jeff and Becky can run their route from their access point in the NW part
of GA.

When we get a bit more info, I will update, and get some of the detail in the
activity page map too...

For now, send us (Jeff) your plans.

gqprovers at iham.us or ku8e at bellsouth.net

Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2008 is April 12/13, see gqp.contesting.com !
Be well

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.