[SECC] Georgia QSO Party 2008 Write Up

Subject: [SECC] Georgia QSO Party 2008 Write Up
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:44:15 -0700 (PDT)
My appreciation to John for finding some talent to take this task.
I will be working with Gordon and Bill to help.

If anyone has any historical materials for GQP, please make it available to our
new Reporters....

Thanks Folks,
The team gets better and better.

Mike

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2008 is April 12/13, see gqp.contesting.com !
Be well