[SECC] GQP - W4NZ Rover Plans

Subject: [SECC] GQP - W4NZ Rover Plans
From: w4nz at comcast.net (Ted Bryant)
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 10:26:55 -0400
I live only about a mile and a half from the GA state line and Catoosa County
(I'm in Chattanooga).
Along with N4DRV and K0EJ, we intend to run a rover in the GQP, multi-op low
power, cw only.  Mark
K0EJ is QRL Saturday so Sam N4DRV and I will be on the road then.  We will
attempt to cover the
northern/Northwest counties Saturday.  I'm trying to recruit a second CW op for
Saturday as Sam is
phone-only but an excellent driver/navigator :))  Sunday, K0EJ and I will
attempt to cover the
northern/Northeast counties.  Routes are still being planned but we hope to
activate 17 or 18 (or
more) counties.

Good luck and everyone please be safe on the road.

73, Ted W4NZ