[SECC] N3FJP GA QSP Party 1.8 Software and Windows Vista

Subject: [SECC] N3FJP GA QSP Party 1.8 Software and Windows Vista
From: scottstraw at mindspring.com (Scott Straw)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 21:08:44 -0400
Hello All,

Well, my 8 hours of roving through FORS, CHER, DAWS, LUMP, UNIO, FANN, GILM,
and PICK, netted me 208 entries in the log - all but 2 on 40M SSB - and a
wealth of education about how to do it better next time.

.But more on that later (much, much more!)  Right now I am trying to save my
log in Cabrillo, export it as an ADIF, and in general, get it on my hard
drive in a format suitable for submittal.  It appears that my Windows Vista
Home Basic OS isn't playing nicely with Scott's superb program.  I have
fired off a note to him, but I thought I'd throw it out to y'all as well.
Have any of you run into this same issue, or have any of  you successfully
used the N3FJP GQP 1.8 program on a Vista based machine with no problems?

Scott, KB4KBS

Scott Straw, CTS-D, CTS-I, EMT-I

scottstraw at mindspring.com

A/V Engineer

SPL Integrated Solutions, Inc.

Norcross, Georgia 30093

sstraw at splis.com

Technical Director of Contemporary Worship

Northside United Methodist Church

Atlanta, Georgia 30303

scott.straw at northsideumc.org

Firefighter/EMT