[SECC] Reflecting on my first, but not last, GQP - Chapter Two

Subject: [SECC] Reflecting on my first, but not last, GQP - Chapter Two
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 06:35:34 -0700 (PDT)
Scott,

Funny!   I am waiting for the next chapter...

I found the "DX" bug in N3FJP too....  I put them in as ZF1DX/W3 and put VA as
the state... then did an edit in notepad after.

Inverters... do not believe that even the "pure sine wave" ones are silent.  I
had one brand named "Whistler"...really, and it whistled all over.

After this epic makes "O"s book list you can operate maritime from your new
yacht.

Mike

Logs still coming in...  getting some run and ready for post tonight.

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2008 is April 12/13, see gqp.contesting.com !
Be well